We are currently taking pre-orders for all-natural Amish turkeys from Indiana. They are available in (approx.) 10-16lbs. We will also be selling brine to help you make your turkey moist and delicious (directions included, but keep in mind a 12-24 hour brining time).
We are also offering a variety of delicious homemade sides and vegetables. We recommend planning for 1/4lb per serving.
- New England Sage Bread Stuffing, $7.50/lb
- Cornbread Biscuit Stuffing, $7.50/lb
- Sweet Potatoes with Honey & Rosemary, $8.50/lb
- Mashed Russet Potatoes, $6.50/lb
- Creamed Green Bean & Corn Casserole, $8.50/lb
- Sauteed Brussels Sprouts with Pecans, $9.50/lb
- Red Miso Carrots, $7.50/lb
- Cranberry Sauce, $8.50/PINT
Our lovely bakers are also offering 9" pies in the following varieties...
- Classic Apple Pie, $19
- Pumpkin Pie, $18
- Southern Sweet Potato Pie, $18
- Classic Pecan Pie, $23
- Pecan Pie with Rum, $23
- Lemon Meringue Pie, $19
- Apple & Concord Grape Pie, $19
All items can be picked up between 7am-3pm on Wednesday 11/24 (turkeys can also be picked up on Tuesday, indicate preference when ordering).
Call our 47th Street location, stop by either store, or email email@example.com for more information about placing your order.